FORUM VIII. ABOUT FRIENDS

Número de respuestas: 14

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT FRIENDS? HAVE YOU HAD A GOOD FRIEND? FAILED HIM/HER? DID YOU VALUE HIM/HER? TELL US...

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: FORUM VII. ABOUT FRIENDS

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
Sometimes we meet people who become very important in our lives, on the other hand, we meet people who are simply there for now. A friend will always be there to support you, to correct you, to help you make good decisions, on the other hand, the people who say they are your friend and who are never there for you when you need them, cannot be considered a friend, they just can consider as known.
No, I have had companions, acquaintances but not a good friend. I think the best friend I can have is God.

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
a friend to me is a brother, he is a person who must know everything about you, with a friend many happy moments must be shared, I have only had one friend in my life who has always been there, my best friend is called Naty , we have known each other since she was little, she lives in Bogotá but we are always connected, we like the same things, although sometimes we fight we are always there to shake hands, previously I think someone was my friend and he failed me, but I got over it.

de (9-A) DALLYS SENIOR ZARANTE -
I think that true friends are people who are there for you no matter what happens and who can correct you without the need to judge you, yes, I have had good friends and sometimes I have not known how to value them, but I have also had friends who have failed me.

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
I think that the friends are few, but real, I had a best friend, we lasted many years as friends, over time she met new friends, and she moved away from our friendship, I think that if I valued her we had many beautiful moments, and even Now she is fine, but we still haven't talked.

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
In this world we meet people who in time to meet them become someone important in your life, because I also think that a true friend is the one who is for you in all the difficult and joyful moment that we face every day, is the one who is proud of you when you achieve something and is also the person who corrects you for your good, and for you to make a good decision and not judge you. Yes, I have had some good friends, but my best friend is my mother who is always there for me, if I have failed her but she is still there for me, however I have also failed.

de (9-A) YANIRIS SEA BARRERA -
I think that when you have a real FRIEND, you become a street brother, there have not been many, but the best ones DO YOU VALUE? Yes, of course, because a friend is a person you trust, someone who respects you, supports you in achieving your goals and most importantly, a friend does not teach you bad things, does not lead you to do things that you do not want.
But sooner or later they will always move away because of destiny or because God wants it that way.

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think that friends are the family you choose, and the company you want to have by your side. I've had good friends, they have failed me and me too, but I don't care, most of the time I enjoy being alone more, I still can't find a friend who understands me perfectly. However, I love my group of friends so much

de (9-A) SILVANA ANDREA CERON GONZALEZ -
In my opinion there are very few friends but I know that you can see great friendships and find someone unconditional who will always be there for you, if I have had a good friend who is still by my side at no time has he failed me, if I value it and I value it because it is very important to me.

de (9-A) LAURA ANDREA RAMIREZ QUINTERO -
Well, what I think of friends is that having a friend is something incredible since then you have someone you can trust and who will support you in bad times and many times there are people who come at any moment and win your love and stay in your life.
What can I do if I had a friend to whom I confided my secrets and I failed, I lack my confidence and little by little she was moving away and ending the trust that I had placed in her.

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

I think that friends are people who support you in good times and bad, they are people we should trust, they are those people who advise us and help us

Until now no one has failed me and I hope they never do it and neither do I, friends are like another family that you have that confidence to talk to, tell them about your problems and that they support you, those are the true friends.

de (9-A) CAMILA A CORENA CORONADO -
Of friends I think it's good to have a friendship to trust and that if they're "FRIENDS" they supported one in the good and the bad, you could say that if I've had good friends for years, and if I value them all very much even if I don't prove it so much.

de (9-A) YANDRY PAOLA PATIO MOSQUERA -
I've had very good friends, sometimes they fail me, sometimes no, they hurt me, they hurt me a lot, that's why I almost don't trust friends, well, although there aren't any friends in this life, because when one is less, I can. They can stab you in the back