FORUM X. LONELINESS...

FORUM X. LONELINESS...

Número de respuestas: 12

WHAT IS? HAVE YOU EVER FELT ALONE? WHY? WHEN?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT VIDEO?

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: FORUM X. LONELINESS...

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
I have felt alone not many times, always in my life, I try not to be alone because I start to think about bad things, and not to get depressed, that's why I always get that sense of communication so as not to feel bad, the times that I have I felt only I had a very bad time I cry for so many problems, I think that the video alerts us in some way not to get carried away by life's problems and to seek an immediate solution.

de (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
It is something that is not seen, rather we feel it, but we ourselves take care of making it stronger, I have felt loneliness many times but it has helped me find myself, I have felt it because many times I do not have a person that I need of his love and understanding, I have been like this when I want to talk to him and he always ignores me. I think the video is very beautiful and makes us reflect on that we ourselves can get out of loneliness and become stronger, we give ourselves that love we need and there is no reason to be afraid of loneliness, it is more, it helps us to give ourselves ourselves self love

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
Loneliness is a feeling that may or may not be harmful to a person, in my case, I have never felt alone, since I have my family, but being alone (not having enough people around) is one of the things that I enjoy life.
My opinion regarding the video is that loneliness is not so bad, it can help a person, whose life is repetitive, boring and sad days; loneliness can help you find who you are, where you are from and where you are going.

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
loneliness is a feeling that you feel, but you can't see it, it's like God, but nevertheless loneliness is noticeable when a person is in a state of isolation from the world in which that person is always lonely, well in my situation I believe that I have felt it in the past, it is something difficult to explain, but I think that at the moment where I felt a lonely person was when I need support from some people and they did not give it to me, I need them to help me, give me advice, but no They were always there, I think they didn't notice that they need to give me some support and that was where I started to do many things on my own without any help from anyone, I think loneliness was not so bad, it really helped because I am an independent person in many things Now, and also right now I have a lot of support from my family and acquaintances and I am also a very sociable person, Well about the video I thought it was very good and since it helps us to think sometime We feel like this, because and I managed to solve it ?, It really is a very good video because it helps us to know ourselves and very reflective.

de (9-A) YANDRY PAOLA PATIO MOSQUERA -
Es cuando uno se siente solo, que no le gusta estar rodado de personas, es com osi viera todo a blanco y negro, muchas veces lo sentido es algo feo pero trato de no demostrarlo, cuando mis amigos me dejan de hablar o cuando me tratan mal, para mi el video me gustó mucho porque me sentí identificada

de (9-A) DALLYS SENIOR ZARANTE -
I have always been afraid of loneliness, thinking that I want to tell someone my things and that no one is there to listen to them, terrifies me, I have never felt alone, or maybe I have been but I refuse to admit it

I think the video is very thoughtful and gives you to understand that you don't need anyone to be who you are and that there is no one else who understands you, only yourself.

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

If sometimes I feel alone I feel without company as if I have no friends or family I feel alone when I seek support for something and almost no one supports me, one feels discouraged to move forward but there are other people who support you and you feel accompanied

the video talks about loneliness that the woman does not talk to anyone she always goes alone she has no friends anyone to support her feels sad

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
Loneliness is a feeling of sadness or melancholy that one has due to the lack, absence or death of a person, if sometimes I feel like living room I would like to be with my friends chatting and I vent out crying, when I am at home and I see that I need many people that are special to me, I think that he shows us a teaching we must first love ourselves a little more.

de (9-A) CARLOS MANUEL BARRERA BORJA -
No, I have never felt alone, all the time my family and my friends are with me. When I have problem they give me their support. Something that I thank to them.

Related to the video I think that being alone can not be seen such as something negative, because it is a way that anyone can express his or her feelings. We must not feel scared about being alone. Sometimes lonely is necessary, because it helps us to reflect about some situations in our lives.

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think that loneliness is a state of people when they are far from others, and when they are only with themselves. Hence the name "loneliness". Yes, most of the time I am alone, since I prefer to be accompanied by myself, throughout my life it has been like that. However, I think that all of that depends on how you see it, because I consider loneliness to be beautiful, you can dedicate yourself to yourself without anyone criticizing or bothering you. How they show it in the video, loneliness is not bad, but there are people who hurt to be alone or who fear they will one day become alone, for that reason I loved the video.
Sometimes so much noise is annoying and it is better to find time for myself.

de (9-A) LAURA ANDREA RAMIREZ QUINTERO -
If I have felt alone due to the lack of my father, sometimes I need that father's warmth in my life. He spends his time working and I feel that in my house they pay a little attention to my sister but even so I have felt alone due to the lack of my father and in conclusion what the video means that the girl has a loneliness advanced by To put it like this, the video shows that he goes from home to work and from work to home, everything does not matter to him and it seems to me that it is a problem more than anything psychological and he needs help