XI. HOW DO YOU LEARN?

XI. HOW DO YOU LEARN?

Número de respuestas: 12

LOOK AT THE VIDEO AND THINK...HOW DO YOU PREFER TO LEARN? LOOKING AT? DOING? FOLLOWING A FEW STEPS? TELL US...

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: XI. HOW DO YOU LEARN?

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think that I prefer to learn while I watch and do, as it is generally taught and learned; I analyze the way someone else does it to do it myself and try to do it much better, because I don't like to keep what I find, but to try to do more by myself, just like in the video. However, sometimes I do things without having to see its procedure, as I am very intuitive and I can analyze for myself how it should be done. But if I get off the subject a bit and take into account the context of the video, I consider that we all deserve a good education that allows us to get enough money not to have the need to put young children to work, they need to study!

de (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
I prefer to learn from my mistakes, and what I live every day, I do not look much to the future because I think that the best experiences come from what one does not plan, but nevertheless, I do the best things every day to be able to get where I want, following the An example of my mother, as she struggles every day to achieve her goal.

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
I think that the easiest way to learn how to do things is by looking and analyzing what that person is doing who is teaching us to do something. In that way it would be convenient to learn to do, create and be able to instruct others. However, another very effective way to learn and be someone in life is by following in the footsteps of that person who inspires us, that person we admire; that would be another very relevant and simple way. In my case, I would look at that person who is doing something, I would learn from them and thus I could do things the way people do.

de (9-A) GUSTAVO ANDRES ESPITIA GONZALEZ -
The truth of my method would be to look to learn from others because maybe they started them with nothing and have their own clients to their humble craft, I follow in their footsteps to get things right and thus follow the things that please me and that benefit others.

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
Well, in my opinion, I think that the easiest or most satisfactory way for one to learn would be that while you are looking at what it teaches you and also analyzing the problem situation, it is one of the most common and good ways to learn, but also It helps to do other things like create, instruct, things in your everyday life. However, there are many people who learn in different ways as by aspirations, wanting to know more and more, well that would be one of the other ways of learning. Well, changing a little, in my situation I really like both ways, to learn through experiences or what they are teaching me while I analyze, they are really interesting in both ways. The video is very good as it provides us with great teaching on how to learn and not give up just because you don't have a resource and it helps us since we are learning at school.

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
Well, in my opinion, I think the easiest or most satisfying way for one to learn would be that as you look at what it teaches you and also analyze the situation of the problem, it’s one of the most common and good ways to learn. , but it also helps to do other things like create, instruct, things in your daily life. However, there are many people who learn in different ways as by aspirations, wanting to know more and more, because that would be one of the other ways to learn. Well, changing a bit, in my situation I really like both senses, learning through experiences or what they teach me while I analyze, are really interesting in both ways. The video is very good as it gives us an excellent teaching on how to learn

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

I think it would be better to see because you see and you were also capable of doing it because when you analyze what the other person is doing and you think that you are also capable of doing it that you also have the same capabilities to do it and you can achieve it. The first thing I do if I like it and it is something pleasant, I observe well what the other person is doing and I try to do it better, it is not to mount competition if I can do it too and better

de (9-A) YANIRIS SEA BARRERA -
Being able to interact with a new situation and that it is important for me to do so because if I find the value and meaning in it, it is significant, sustaining integral self-esteem is healthy because I feel capable of recognizing any self-stigmatization, having an attitude to understand and learn.

de (9-A) DAYANA CAROLINA SALAS VERGARA -
I've always gotten used to learning things by watching someone else do and then following their instructions and, as time goes by, perfecting that more every day until I reach the limit of doing better.
I do not necessarily have to follow an "instruction manual" or "guides" to get a job done or something else since I am a very creative person and I observe and analyze things very well to do it on my own. However, it is never too much to guide us or give us instructions on how to learn to do something.

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
I think the best way to learn is by following the example of people who do things well, working hard to get what we want is the best motivation we have to be someone in life, many times we limit ourselves from fulfilling our dreams because we fail In trying, we must persevere to get what we want.