FORUM IX. SOLIDARITY...WHAT´S?

FORUM IX. SOLIDARITY...WHAT´S?

Número de respuestas: 10

HAVE YOU BEEN SUPPORTIVE IN THESE DIFFICULT TIMES? HAVE BEEN SUPPORTIVE OF YOU? WHAT DO YOU THINK OF SOLIDARITY?

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: FORUM IX. SOLIDARITY...WHAT´S?

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
I feel that I have supported the people most in need, I have supported by praying for them because with prayer many things are achieved, I have tried with a friend to help him but he does not allow himself to be helped and I have felt very sad about that.

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
the truth in this time I think I have helped my family mainly , however it does not mean that I do not help other people such as neighbors or colleagues, But where I give most help is in my prayers when I ask God to take care of my family and the people around the world who need it. good what I think of solidarity is the help that you give to a person voluntarily and without anything in return, but only to help him , well that is one of the values that my parents taught me

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
Solidarity is a value that all people should have, but many do not. An act of solidarity is priceless, since true solidarity does a favor without expecting anything in return.
In this quarantine, a caring person who helps and supports others is worth more than gold.
My family, more than a support, is an impulse for me, they remind me that every day we have to be happy, because we are still alive and that we must not give up in the face of this great battle.

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

Yes, my parents, brother, friends and teachers have supported me a lot in these difficult times, if I felt support from those people, there are times one gets up without the intention of doing anything boring but one always feels that support for other people, yes yes has supported with the reflections with words of encouragement, solidarity is unconditional support when two or more people come together and collaborate with each other to achieve a common goal

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think there is little that I have been able to support my family or friends in this situation, and I feel that there have been people who have tried to help me, thanks to them I feel better. I think that solidarity makes us be a little more empathetic and helps us achieve our goals and get ahead

de (9-A) LAURA ANDREA RAMIREZ QUINTERO -
Solidarity was one of the first values ​​that my parents taught me and it is the most beautiful thing that one can do to give without expecting anything in return and when one acts without expecting anything in return, that is where God acts and rewards you for giving without expecting to receive and multiply what you give.

de (9-A) YANDRY PAOLA PATIO MOSQUERA -
I have been supportive in these difficult times because I have friends who sometimes don't have enough to eat and even if I don't have anything in my pocket, I always look for a way to give them something like that, be it small, I think that solidarity is not for everyone because there are people who have rotten hearts, because no matter how much they see a person having difficulty and having to help him they do not do it but there are very good people

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
IF I HAVE FEEL SUPPORT FROM MY FAMILY THEY HAVE BEEN, THERE IS IN THE GOOD SITUATION DESPITE THE SITUATION WE ARE LIVING IN, WE ARE MORE UNITED, IF I HAVE BEEN SUPPORT FOR MY FAMILY BECAUSE IN REALITY YOU HAVE NOT ALWAYS BEEN WITH ENCOURAGES THOUGH THE NEWS YOU HAVE SEEN THE NEWS SOLIDARITY IS A FEELING OR ATTITUDE BASED ON GOALS TO HELP PEOPLE WITHOUT RESIVING ANYTHING IN EXCHANGE WITH THE APPLICATION THAT IT IS CONSIDERED GOOD.

de (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
I have been supportive of my best friend and it makes me happy to help him since he has gone through difficult times, and he also helps me a lot, and I like it, because it is reciprocal, I think that solidarity goes in one, if one helps others, others help you in different ways.