FORUM VII. HATRED

FORUM VII. HATRED

Number of replies: 12

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT HATRED? HAVE YOU EVER FELT IT? WHY? TOWARDS WHOM? DID YOU OVERCOME IT? HOW? TELL US...

In reply to First post

Re: FORUM VII. HATRED

by (9-C) JUAN DAVID FABRA MORENO -
I think that hate is not a pleasant satisfaction for people since it does not take them to do something good. For my part I have never felt hatred towards someone since the God that I follow is love.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
I personally have felt hatred for few people because of bad and because they have hurt me, over time I saw that you have to remove those grudges that you have stored in your heart to be able to feel clean and without worries, I think that hatred is not good for people because it turns us into something bad and we could get to do things that we can regret, I always ask God's help to not hate anyone, many people have told me that they hate me because of my personality but I think it is better not to mess with them so as not to form problems.
In reply to First post

by (9-C) JULIANA MARCELA GUERRERO RUIZ -
I think that hatred is an attempt to reject or eliminate what generates disgust.
I have never felt it, thank God, and I ask that you never make me feel hatred for another person.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) ANDRES DAVID ESPITIA MANJARREZ -
I think hatred is something that can lead to killing many people, and yes, I have felt it for a personal reason that gave me a lot of courage, I overcame it, stopping thinking about it although it was not very simple, but with the help from my parents, I managed to overcome it
In reply to First post

by (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

hatred is a deep and intense feeling towards someone that causes the desire to harm him or to have some misfortune occur to him, I have not felt it I think it is something very intense and it is better not to have it because it can lead him to commit some injustice, in some occasions if I have felt it with friends or people but it is better to calm down I have overcome it realizing that it is not the best thing to have hatred with a person if not to dialogue and share what you feel for them

In reply to First post

by (9-C) ALEJANDRO MORA VERGARA -
hatred is a feeling, very bad since it makes you feel things that are not good for our health, and for our life since there are times that I have felt it towards very close people in my life, but with the passing of the days That feeling is happening to me since I realize that it is only rage and I overcome it very easily since asking God I have overcome it.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
HATRED IS DESTRUCTIVE AND WANTS THE DESTRUCTION OF THE OTHER ,BECAUSE IT IS A STRONG FEELING ,WHICH SHOULD BE AVOIDED . WELL IN MY SITUATION I THINK I HAD OR THOUGHT I HAD THOUGHT OF HATRED FOR PEOPLE WHO HURT ME FOR A WHILE , AND THAT IT WAS NOT ALWAYS HATRED BUT ANGER OR RESENTMENT , AND NOW THAT I UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS BETTER TO AVOID THAT FEELING ,I LEAVE IT IN THE HANDS OF GOD NOT TO HAVE THEM AGAIN AND HELP ME TO HAVE THE HEART FREE OF HATRED OR RANCOR.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) DALLYS SENIOR ZARANTE -
I think I have never hated anyone, however, I have become angry with people to the point of not wanting to see them, but if I come to hate someone that person must be to blame, since it is very difficult for me to hate someone, almost impossible I would say.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
if I have felt hatred, how all the people in the world. However, only to a person who would be considered "sin" to hate, my father and there is no need to explain. But time has passed and I came to think that nobody deserves my hatred or enough attention from me to consider it that way, it is a waste of time, so now I don´t care.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) YANDRY PAOLA PATIO MOSQUERA -
Sineto I hate when they scold me, when they send me to do something that I know I have to do, it makes me angry that they shout at me, I am already overcoming it because I do everything before time so they no longer scold me and I no longer feel that hatred like before.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
For me, hate is something that we all have and experience on certain occasions, yes, I have felt hate because several times I take away what most in this life. I've felt towards people around me, I've been overcoming it throughout mi life but I still have that hatred , because every time I remember the feeling comes back to me but God has already taken that away from my heart and I've forgiven those people.
In reply to First post

by (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
I think that hatred is not a good satisfaction for any person since the only thing that can happen are conflicts with our families, friends, etc., I do not like to feel hatred for someone, since God created us with love and wisdom.