About fear... Have you felt fear?

About fear... Have you felt fear?

Número de respuestas: 13

How? Where? When? Think about a situation where you have felt fear and share with us... 

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: About fear... Have you felt fear?

de (9-C) LULY VALENTINA OVIEDO FLOREZ -
It was when I was 13 years old and I was in Medellín, what happened was that my grandmother was undergoing surgery since she needed a liver transplant. Both me and. My family felt very worried and with a fear that cannot be described. It was one of the worst moments of my life. It was the fear of losing a loved one.

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
I had situation a problem at school because a had a disagreement with a girl at scool and my parents found out and l thought l was going to tuve problems with them but they did not undersatand me .

de (9-A) ALEJANDRO OVIEDO LOPEZ -
in one of the situations that I have felt more fear is when at the end of the year the group director is saying who lost or won the school year, I am also afraid to go out at night :v

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
One of my fears would be failure, it’s something I can’t explain to myself, because I don’t know why I’m afraid, but I’m already improving it. Another fear I have is when I stay home alone very late and start imagining things and I’m very afraid.

de (9-C) ANGEL MIGUEL MEJIA SALVADOR -
It was when I was 10 years old here in Montería that I got low hemoglobin and another one more than ever I asked my mom that the doctors said that I had the possibility of dying that day I and my family were very afraid of dying and they of losing me

de (9-C) JULIANA MARCELA GUERRERO RUIZ -
She had a dog named Luna, she was very naughty and she was carrying it in her hand and I put it down and when she heard a dog bark, she got scared and ran towards the road and a motorcycle ran over him and the man left that was at 10: 00am. That was my worst day.

de (9-A) JEISON ANDRES MORALES PATIO -
I have a cat named tony he was outside the house when I saw a dog that was approaching him and I when I saw is that the dog shot him biting and my cat ran away and the dog reached him but the cat scratched him and the dog left that was at 11:00 in the morning that was my worst day

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
Last year, I was very scared on the subject of ratings, I am a perfectionist and that makes me feel very scared, also when I was mistakenly brought to coordination, and repeatedly when I find a spider.

de (9-A) SILVANA ANDREA CERON GONZALEZ -
Several situations where I have felt scared have been the times when I imagine reality and I start to think that one day I will not see my mother's face again, or that perhaps my children cannot get to know how wonderful who is my grandmother and those people that I love so much will become just a memory.