FORUM XII. IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO...

Número de respuestas: 13

WHAT DO YOU CONSIDER HAS BEEN THE BIGGEST PROBLEM IN HUMANITY IN THE MIDST OF THIS PANDEMIC? OR YOUR CITY OR YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD? IF YOU HAD THE SOLUTION IN YOUR HANDS WHAT WOULD YOU DO ABOUT IT? TELL US...

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: FORUM XII. IF YOU GET A CHANCE TO...

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think that the fact that we have to be confined has caused the economy to be very affected, due to the impossibility of working or not doing it the way it was done before. This has occurred mostly in low-income families. However, in several countries the government has provided resources to these people, but not enough. But they do what they can. If I had the solution in my hands, the most correct thing would be to try to solve them, and yes, I would. I don't know exactly what precisely I could do to solve this, but I suppose I would try to help others.

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
I think that the biggest problem that the human population has had in this pandemic is unemployment.
Since many companies closed their doors, their income decreased and for this they had to lay off many employees, leaving them in a difficult economic situation.
If I had the solution in my hands, I would make sure that those companies that are bankrupt or that had to close, would get enough income for them to resume the rhythm they had before the pandemic.

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
Considering that the greatest problem of humanity is that we do not pay attention to the prototypes that the government gives us, they also think that this is a lie, and they go out into the streets without masks, risking the lives of some of their relatives in the same way as people that surround them. In my neighborhood I have seen many people without masks, people who do not care about the lives of others. If I had the solution in my hands, I would do everything possible for people to realize the risk they are committing by not wearing masks, and not taking prototypes into account.

de (9-A) ALEJANDRO OVIEDO LOPEZ -
The biggest problem that has been in our city is unemployment and lack of biosecurity elements, if I had the solution in my hands I would give markets to the needy families and not a kit of biosecurity elements so that more care will be taken and all the contagions will go down and we could see the to normality

de (9-A) KELIEN MARIA ARROYO VELASQUEZ -
Humanity in the midst of this pandemic has been affected in the economy, in low-income families that earn their living day by day, if I had the solution in my hands, I would help low-income families so that they do not leave, no be contagious, let's all be together at home..🙏🏻

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
I think the biggest problem our city has had is unemployment. Because many people were fired or locked out, because of the low incomes they are managing during the pandemic and because they are very low, people have suffered from unemployment because they cannot feed themselves or people because they have no money.
If I had the solution in my hands, I would help them create a business for themselves and earn their own money or I would help companies not go bankrupt and have a good income and so not fire people

de (9-A) YANDRY PAOLA PATIO MOSQUERA -
For me, because it is that people go without the mask they do not abide by the safety process that they do not care about being infected, because they do things without caring that there another new outbreak of the coronavirus, in my neighborhood people like to drink without caring about another regrowth, they celebrate, they ignore the things that distancing, hand washing, etc. tells us. If I had an idea to finish this it would be that we go back to quarantine as it was done at the beginning and so everything would be a little more controlled

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -
I consider that the greatest problem of humanity has been employment because many people were unemployed because of the pandemic since they closed practically everything and had no way to work if I had the solution in my hands, what I would do would be to reopen the establishments but with biosecurity protocols so that people are not unemployed

de (9-A) YANIRIS SEA BARRERA -
the agglomeration of people, the lack of work because despite the pandemic most people were unemployed, and did not have enough resources to feed themselves, therefore they went out to look for food where they could and although the government contributed by giving food to the most needy It was not enough, if I had the solution in my hands I would try to help those who need it most.

de (9-A) JEISON ANDRES MORALES PATIO -
the loss of many jobs, the loss of many human beings, a problem that is the economy, the lack of food, for many families who do not have the necessary resources to buy food. And if I had the solution in my hands, I would solve it.

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
I think the biggest problem has been not taking care of ourselves because we do not pay attention to the call that our public servants make us, we have taken this virus as a game, another problem has also been the management of the economy we have not taken advantage of what they have us Given that, we spend the money on unnecessary things instead of donating them to needy families, so now that we can leave we must recover in everything. Another problem has been to give up, we do not perform very well in what we perform, so today we must realize what we are thinking.

de (9-A) ANDRES DAVID ESPITIA MANJARREZ -
I believe that the biggest problem that my neighborhood has had as such in the midst of this pandemic has been that the few times I have been able to go out, I have seen a lot of garbage thrown on the ground and the truth is that several times I have seen the president of the community action board saying not to throw garbage but even so, there is still a lot of garbage lying on the ground, if I had the solution in my hands, what I would do would be to financially punish everyone who throws garbage on the ground