FORUM III

FORUM III

Número de respuestas: 20

WHAT IS YOUR DREAM? ...THINK ABOUT SOMETHING GREAT...NOT ABOUT MONEY...NOT ABOUT WORK ...THINK ABOUT SOMETHING THAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: FORUM III

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
My dream, in addition to the work I want to do, the money I want to earn, all those material things, my dream is to achieve all those goals that I have set for myself, to surpass myself, to be a better person, to put aside my defects and put into practice everything that my parents and teachers are teaching me, keep in mind that achievement is not in the things I earn, but in the things I learn, that is my dream.

de (9-A) ALEJANDRO OVIEDO LOPEZ -
My biggest dream is to be a doctor to be able to help people. My other dream is to go study abroad, travel around the world, know everything on the planet, know the exotic, meet new people, recreate my life in another place and what more important to be happy

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
My dream would be to achieve all my goals, to be a great psychologist to help many people with their problems and make them happy, to always be with my family together, to experience new things like traveling to meet new cultures and another of my dreams would be to become a better person every day and be happy with myself and with the people around me.

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think that my dream is to be able to have in my house all the things that I want, and I am not talking about living well and that I lack anything, I want to have all kinds of birds living with me, I love birds, like parakeets, and my dream is that they live with me. Also, like many people, I want to travel, but not to "know the world" as people say, I want to go to Japan and know the Sakura trees; I want to go to my country again and be able to enjoy it like I never could, that's my most values dream!

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
My dream is to surpass myself, fulfill all my goals, achieve what I set out to achieve one day, have a family and share love and unity with them all day. Since childhood, my dream has always been to travel throughout Europe, especially Paris and Venice, plus I've always wanted to be a YouTuber.

de (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
I think my dream is based on my happiness and achieve my dreams , my dreams is to be happy but with what i wantand and I mean those little things that for many do not make sense, but for me they do ,my dream is to be able to help the animals and to be able to stay with some and dawn as a woman who fights for her life

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

My dream is to finish my studies to spend time with my family celebrate each important day with them to be united another dreams is to travel to various countries to know new cultures customs to be a person dedicated to God helping children who need our help not with money but with education and be happy because the most important thing is happiness.

de (9-C) KAREN TATIANA HERNANDEZ PEREZ -
I have two dreams that I want one of them to come true and the first is to study medicine in the future to be a doctor because I would very much like to save the lives of people who need medical attention the most and so that in the future I become a professional. Lastly, my second dream is the one that makes me most happy, motivates and gives me life, and that is to be a singer, to compose my own music and sing it. That is my dream too because when I was little at 5 years old I started singing because my grandmother taught me and from there I started to like singing that's why I want to be a singer too because I really like it is my passion💓💞❣

de (9-A) CAMILA A CORENA CORONADO -
My dream when I grow up I want to be a professional photographer and take photos of important people in society, I also want to travel to various countries and take many photos in extraordinary places that I find.