TO REFLECT...FORUM II

TO REFLECT...FORUM II

Número de respuestas: 33

Dear students...every week we will have a forum in order to work on reading and writing skills in English :)

Today, these are our questions:

WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO?

HOW HAS THIS TIME BEEN WITH YOUR FAMILY?

IS YOUR FAMILY VALUABLE TO YOU? WHY?

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: TO REFLECT...FORUM II

de (9-C) JUAN DAVID FABRA MORENO -
1. What I think about the video is that the Lord is an example of life since despite the difficulties he tries to get ahead.

2. Well, it is a time for reflection and taking the situation rationally.

3. Yes, because the family is the one that support you when you are nobody and advise you in times of difficulty.

de (9-C) LUISA FERNANDA ENSUNCHO LORA -
1-It is a very nice video that leaves you with many lessons, such as not giving up so fast, even if you fail, keep trying persistently because after the storm comes the calm, also that the family is the best team you can have.
2-Very well :), we are going through a moment in which we have to reflect and become aware of everything that is happening.
3-Yes, because they will always be there when you need them, offering me love and attention.

de (9-C) YELISSA ANDREA MARTINEZ PERNETT -

1) It is a nice reflection about the family, which makes us really think that the family is the most important thing for us, sometimes other people do not have that affection for their relatives, you have to feel lucky that we have it.
2) We are taking care of each other and we are more united as time goes by.
3) I consider that it is the most valuable thing that I have, I only have a few relatives around me and those are the ones that I consider my family, those 7 people that surround me are my family and they are the ones that make me stay alive. :)

de (9-C) JULIANA MARCELA GUERRERO RUIZ -
1. It is a very interesting video, it leaves many teachings, not to throw in the towel quickly, to fight for what you want, there is no evil that lasts a hundred years or a body that resists it, the family is always the engine for a human being, they are always there supporting him.

2. Well, it is time to reflect and become aware of what is happening.

3. Yes, because they are always there supporting me giving me that encouragement that i need and giving me a lot of love and attention.

de (9-A) DALLYS SENIOR ZARANTE -
1. I think the video is very reflexive, and it leaves us a great message and it is to lean on the family.
2. We have been very well, although we generally argue, we always reconcile as a family.
3. Of course yes, they have always supported me since I was little and they always help me with my problems.

de (9-A) LAURA ANDREA RAMIREZ QUINTERO -
1) What I think is that it was an interesting and instructive way to make students understand how important the family is, the importance and value of unity. That unity and love are twe super important pillars to face any situation and thus make "the comeback possible"

2)we have faced with it very well because we have spent more time as a family, we have seen more unity and fun among the family and the love between us has been more reflected.

3) If my family is very valuable to me, because I consider it the engine of my life, which drives me every day to be a better person to finish my studies and get ahead and be great proffesional so that they do not lack anything amd It also drives me to be better every day.

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
1. The video leaves us a reflection, teaches us that we must be united to achieve the objectives that we set ourselves, and also teaches us that the family is the most valuable thing that people can have.
2. In my family we have united, in these moments, we protect each other, we strive every day.
3. My family is valuable because she has been supporting me in all my achievements, mainly my mother, she has been the one who always agrees with my decisions.

de (9-A) ANDRES DAVID ESPITIA MANJARREZ -
1- Well, I think it is a very nice video that leaves us a teaching which we must apply for life
2- This time of confinement with my family has helped us a lot to relate more, and before the confinement we had tyhe occasional problem but this time has served to reconcile4 and clarify things, now my family and I have fun playing all together
3- Yes, my family is very valuable to me because they are the only people who have supported me in difficult times and always support me in everything I do, even if it turns out well or badly

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
1. What I think about the video is that it is a great reflection for everyone and had a beautiful meaning, which is never give up so fast, that if you fail 1, 2 or 3 times, do not stop trying, there will be always a solution and if you need a break for everything and family is your refuge and your best team.

2. Very well, I cannot deny that we have had moments of stress or anguish, but we are together going through this times, we most reflecte the situation we face and learn how to know ourselves better every day.

3. Of course, because they are the best of my life, they are always supporting me, offering me love, patience and kindness

de (9-A) ALEJANDRO OVIEDO LOPEZ -
1. The video is a very beautiful reflection that has a lot to do with the reality of many families around the world

I have been more and more united with my family we have laughed and had more time together taking care of each other

3. My family to me is everything to me is the most important because they are the ones who take care of me when I am sick, they advise me when I am confused and we love each

de (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
1.well, it leaves me a reflection which is that our family is the best team we have and that we should support each other
2.This time has been very valuable to me, since I didn't share much time with them, I'm glad to spend more time with them
3.My family is valuable to me because I've never been left alone, thanks to them I've made up and I know I can count on them forever

de (9-C) SEBASTIAN MENDEZ PERDOMO -
1. I think that the video helps us to see and value the work at Aquipo and the role that each one plays as a person

2.the whole family is fine and we have been very close and support each other

3.Yes, my family is very valuable because it is the one that has helped me and they give me everything I need

de (9-C) KAREN TATIANA HERNANDEZ PEREZ -
1.I think it is a good help to make us understand that family is very important to us because they have always been with us.

2.This time with my family has been more united because we are together taking care of each other doing fun things to entertain ourselves while this pandemic passes and having faith and patient.

3.My family is very valuable because they have always been with me taking care of my and why I love them very much and thanks to my family I am who I AM and are the reason for my life and happiness.

de (9-C) ALEJANDRO MORA VERGARA -
1. the first thing i'm going to say is I think that the video helps us to see and value the work at equipement and the role that each one plays as a person.

2. Well, what I have been through with my family is living together and doing many interesting things like doing a job and more, we had a lot of fun because we played board games like parks and other games, that is what has happened with my family for now.

3. Yes, because my family is very nice and it is also very happy, that is why it is very valuable to me, I love it and I do not want anything to happen to it and that we continue to be happy

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
1. What I think about the video is that it is a video that leaves me thinking a lot, about how important my family is in my life and that I should never give up, that I strive to achieve it.

2. The truth is that my family and I have been more united than ever and even more in this critical moment, and I think that all families should unite and support each other.

3.Of course my family is valuable, she is the one who supports me through thick and thin, when I fall, they help me up and encourage me to continue.

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

1.what I think about the vídeo is that it makes us think that we should never give up despite the situation,we must never always give up.

2.with My family in this time we have had a great time because we shared more moments together we give each other encouragement and help each other.

3.my family is súper valuable to me because she is always with me at some point that I Will always need her to give me her love.

de (9-A) CAMILA A CORENA CORONADO -
1. i think that despite the problems that peple go through in life they Will be able to get ahead and we see it as an example in the video in the life of Cergio's father from the moment he began to speak in front of the children he wanted to impart to them how important the unity and love in the family in any circumstance that arises.

2. All this time of isolation has been a blessing in our family because we have sharet more and despite the fact that sometimes we always try to rejoin.
3. My family is valuable, because in good and bad times there are always to support me and make me the best person

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
1. This video has seemed very special to me since it has made me reflect that if we are not united in my family we have nothing.

2. In these times of pandemic, I feel that my family is more united than ever, we help each other in everything, we laugh every day for things that happen to us, we have lived more moments together and that makes me very happy.

3. My family for me is the most sacred thing I have in the world because it is she who always supports me when I go through difficulties, they always tell me what I should do for my good, that's why I love them with all my heart.

de (9-A) CARLOS MANUEL BARRERA BORJA -
1.If we want to reduce global warming we have to be responsible, the ideais to reduce pollution by not trowing garbaje sauing
woter planting tree reducing comsumption of disposable goods and using natural produet more than canned food

2. It has been a good time forme with my family we can share more time together it has been a good experience becauce It makes us streng then familiarity.

3. My family is very important for me, because they give me love, and they are always when Y need them when y have problemss, they support me and heip to find a solution

de (9-C) ANDREA CAROLINA MARTINEZ CEBALLOS -
1: I think that the video helps us to reflect on many aspects
2: Living with my family has been the most normal, there is a little more communication and we try not to stress about everithing that is happening on our planet
3: My family is very valuable to me because we do not let ourselves fall, we are always supporting each other and with that we are very happy

de (9-C) HELLEN MARIA PEREZ MONSALVE -
A. What think about the vide is that the lord is an example or life since despite the difficultie the trie to get ahesd
B. this time with my family has been wonderful since they have taught me values, we have been more united despite the circumstances

C. my family is very valuable to me since they have taught me values, and they are supporting me to get ahead and be a person of good

de (9-A) YANDRY PAOLA PATIO MOSQUERA -
1. I think that it is a great reflection, and that we should support our parents, grandparents, brothers in any kind of life as well as bad.
2. Super cool, because we share a lot of things we play cards, we meet to remember incredible moments and we are always happy, well not always because there are times when I don't listen and they fuck me but we are thank God for the rest.
3.My family is everything to me, because they are always helping me at any time and I really don't know what my life would be without them, because I love them so much and they are my happiness.

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
1. I think that what the video says is true, we need our family to achieve our goals, but it is more admirable when we do not have it and still we achieve to get all we want, sometimes it is only we who achieve to make the comeback

2. The time I spend with my family is fun, but it is not always nice, most of the time we just argue and our situation has never been good

3. Regardless of everything, is my family, I love them and I value them a lot, but I would prefer that they were better people

de (9-A) SAIDY SEVILLA FRANCO -
1. I though it was a cool video because family and gave us an example of life, because family is the most importante thing.

2. Despide the help has not helped to be more united and that we really are a family has helped me to reflect and value things.

3. If it is very valid for me because they have give me a lot of support, affection, love.

de (9-A) NANCY MARIA ZARANTE MORENO -
1. The video suggests that even if you have the greatest difficulty, you should never give up and that our family should always support us

2. Well, despite everything that is happening, we have been united and supporting each other to overcome this overwhelming situation.

of course because they are our main engine in life

de (9-A) SHAIRA MARCELA GOMEZ ROJAS -
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT THE VIDEO?Very good reflection because he is teaching us that we are all living the same thing and the family is our support.
HOW HAS THIS TIME BEEN WITH YOUR FAMILY?
This time with my family has been very good, we have united more as a family and taking things in the best way.
IS YOUR FAMILY VALUABLE TO YOU? WHY?My family is very valuable to me because they are always there for me to give me support, love and understanding always.

de (9-C) MAYLIN ESCOBAR RIOS -
1.I believe that the video leaves us a great teaching that the family is a help and a great strength.
2.in my family we have been more united, we are taking care of each other together and above all always having faith.
3.my family is very important to me since they have always been supporting me for this they are the reason for my happiness.

de (9-C) LUIS JAVIER DOMINGUEZ ESTRADA -

1) what i think about they video si that it si verte good because ir leaves a good reflection.

2) In this time I have had a great time as a family since I have bien able yo talk and share more with my loved ones

3) My family is very valuable to me because they help me and support me in all things and they are the ones who are always whit me.

de (9-C) LULY VALENTINA OVIEDO FLOREZ -
1) I found the father's message very nice because even though he has a lot of problems he always shows a good attitude and also that when one day was not very good the next day may be better

2) My family and I have been very close lately although we have also had discussions and we have been stressed about not going out. But every day we get up we start from scratch to have a better day.

3) If my family is very valuable to me because it is what motivates me to do better in what I do, that is, to study help at home and I am very happy and proud to have the family I have.

de (9-A) SILVANA ANDREA CERON GONZALEZ -
1. The way of the express man is very good and to get ahead with his main team, the family.

2. very well since we have been very related to each other and it is something that must be done and enjoyed with our family.

3. yes, because my family is the one that has been through thick and thin and I know it will always be like this.