WHAT EXPECTATIONS DO YOU HAVE WITH VIRTUAL CLASSES THROUGH THIS PLATFORM?

Número de respuestas: 51

All students should actively participate by using the English language...

En respuesta a Primera publicación

Re: WHAT EXPECTATIONS DO YOU HAVE WITH VIRTUAL CLASSES THROUGH THIS PLATFORM?

de (9-C) SEBASTIAN MENDEZ PERDOMO -
Well, it seems to me a very practical method due to what is happening at the moment in the world and I think that Colombia should make more progress on things like these and if it seems very practical, although sometimes it is a bit annoying, but I also look for other schools and those if there are virtual classes but well, I also ask God to protect my family, friends, teachers and classmates because I miss them all, we always laugh, we fight, we help each other and well I miss them too. Master God bless you, I hope you are very well and I hope to see you soon, thank you.
En respuesta a (9-C) SEBASTIAN MENDEZ PERDOMO

de (9-C) FELIPE LOPEZ MEJIA -
272/5000
good teeth sebastian all the reason why I also miss all the classmates with whom we play, talk, etc. I miss you all.

Well, right now I'm out of the city of Montería, I'm in Urabá, Antioquia, but thank God, I'm fine.
En respuesta a (9-C) SEBASTIAN MENDEZ PERDOMO

de (9-C) JULIANA MARCELA GUERRERO RUIZ -
Well, it seems to me a very practical method due to what is happening today, it is one of the ways to see the positive side of the situation we are experiencing, since we must be aware of what is happening and that this is a in the best ways, as we avoid getting infected and thus we do not put our lives and that of our loved ones at risk.

de (9-C) ALEJANDRO MORA VERGARA -
de alejandro mora vergara 9-C

I find this idea about virtual classes new because it helps us a lot, even more because of the current situation in the world, it helps us in the things we leave at school also to entertain with very fun and interesting tasks the idea is very good for to be able to improve grades and not to leave the school and to keep the mind active that is what I think about the virtual platform.

de (9-A) GUSTAVO ANDRES ESPITIA GONZALEZ -
Well, this method is not the best because as we all know in a present class we all understand better and apparently not all the students of the institution have a means by which to work; but it must be admitted that the platform is very easy to open and everything, but it is not the best thing for the grades and a little higher when it comes to understanding, although it is good that the teachers, despite the situation of the virus, continue to watch us and giving us a little encouragement to continue studying.

de (9-C) LUISA FERNANDA ENSUNCHO LORA -
My personal opinion is as follows
I think we have to get used to the new tools that they are offering us, since we will have to use them in the future, personally, I do not like virtual courses very much because social relationships, communication with the teacher are lost, and this also makes us lose the value of communication, however, what we are experiencing right now should teach us a lot and make us grow as people and give value to things.

de (9-A) JEISON ANDRES MORALES PATIO -
This method is very important for the entire educational community, since we are experiencing a global pandemic, and this platform helps us a lot to be informed of the work we have to do in our homes, to continue communicating with our teachers and of course it helps us to ensure learning despite the crisis we went through

de (9-A) JEISON ANDRES MORALES PATIO -
This method is very important for the entire educational community, since we are experiencing a global pandemic, and this platform helps us a lot to be informed of the work we have to do in our homes, to continue communicating with our teachers and of course it helps us to ensure learning despite the crisis we went through

de (9-A) YANIRIS SEA BARRERA -
I have never taken virtual classes my expectation on the virtual platform is that in the course of the modules i can take full advantages, this also gives us efficiency, openness. But despite the fact that it is a medium that not all students have i it is a very easy way to work with the pandemic despite everything, the teachers continue to support us so that we can unders tand and continue to carry out the activities.

de (9-A) LUISA FERNANDA BLANQUICETT MARTINEZ -
my expectations are high and low, high because even though we are not attending classes, we continue to work at home and it is as if they left us homework, and a littlie low because it is not the same as giving classes normally, we do not learng enough, but it is understandable since in the situation we are in, there is no more. Furthemore, the platform is very practical and easy to use.

de (9-A) SILVANA ANDREA CERON GONZALEZ -
From (9-A) Silvana Andrea Cerón González- Monday, May 4, 2020, 11:14
Good morning, this idea about the platform seems very practical and good to continue studying in a didactic and creative way more because of what we are going through at the moment around the world, this will take a while but will happen and while it happens it is very Useful this way of study and practice what is left at school.

de (9-A) KELIEN MARIA ARROYO VELASQUEZ -
Well, for me, the platform is not the best way, there are people who do not have the necessary tools, wi-fi, cell phone, computer.
On the other hand, it is not the same to be in face-to-face classes as to be doing activities without "clear" explanations from the teachers, that is, some do not have that capacity to understand what the teachers say or explain, but you have to settle for that while this happens. pandemic, the situation we are going through is very difficult. Let's take care of ourselves and I hope that when all this is over we will be better people.

de (9-C) MAYRA ALEJANDRA POLO HERRERA -
the platform is very good, although it is not the same as in your classroom, we can also investigate further since we have the possibility of a cell phone or a laptop, we learn and that is what is important.

de (9-C) KAROLL JULIANA VELASQUEZ VELASQUEZ -
my opinion is that we are going through a very difficult situation which we must be more united, this method of working seems good to me since later on it will make it more useful to work, thanks

de (9-A) MARIA ANGEL VARGAS GONZALEZ -
Despite the situation we are going through, teachers have not stopped inducing us to study to have a better future. We know that the virtual form is not a good method to teach, but even so we learn from what they teach us and that is fine, but we have to see that not everything is bad and that this is just one more test, thanks to the teachers because thanks to them we learn even in this virtual method, my expectation is that, despite this situation, we continue to learn

de (9-A) ALEJANDRO OVIEDO LOPEZ -
the expectations I have about the virtual classes is that hopefully I can carry out in a complete way all the learning processes that I carried out daily in the face classes and that now as a cultural change we must carry out through these useful digital platforms, it is a fact that we all must learn to use the internet and these platforms for our benefit, being sincere before I believe that none of us knew how to use any of these applications that are now new to us.

de (9-A) CAMILA A CORENA CORONADO -
it seems to me a useful method to carry out academic activities and to know how to cope with the situation we are currently going through.On the one hand it is good because we remain in our homes due to the virus, and on the other hand i do not likes it because it does not have the same learning as being in a classroom.

de (9-C) EDY SAMUEL JULIO MARSIGLIA -
My expectations are high since it gives us time availability according to each student, also because it allows individual and collective participation and interaction but low due to the lack of socialization and human contact, causing isolation and / or frustration.

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA ALVAREZ MARQUEZ -

De (9-A) María camila Alvarez Marquez-martes 5 de mayo- 9:38

In My opinion I think that virtual classes are a very good option since one is aware of the activities on the plataform but the activities on the plataform but the only thing that it has is that some students do not have the means to catch up on everything they put on the plataform.but in my opinion if the plataform seems to me a very good idea since it is a suitable and easier medium but the only thing that is strange are the peers and teachers it is not the same to be with them and talk to them.

de (9-A) LAURA ANDREA RAMIREZ QUINTERO -
The expectations that I have about the platform implanted by the institution seems excellent to me compared to the methodology of other institutions, the one that our institution chose is wonderful, too practical, easy access, fast, very complete, it has worked in an incredible way , it has helped us to advance during the confinement, the subjects exposed very clear, I am satisfied with the virtual methodology, although I long to return soon to the classroom, happy day!

de (9-A) ANDRES DAVID ESPITIA MANJARREZ -
The truth is that i have very good expectations with this platform since it allows is to have a pretty good learning experience in these times of pandemia that i hope Will soon be over.
I also have to affirm that this metod has its pros and cons. One of its pros is that we can continue to carry out our academic activities from the comfort of our homes, but one of the cons is that it is not as good as the normal school metjod because if any of us student a do not understand we can ask the teacher and thus solve the question but instead now we would take time to find the answer since we would not know if the teacher is available to answer our questions or not

de (9-C) YOHAIRA PADILLA VILLERO -
It seems to me a very practical method in which students can move faster in the academic matter, it is more than obvious that it is not the same because literally not much is being learned but in the same way with the favor of God we will soon overcome this situation and it will only be a memory in which we learned many things, from my point of view I feel that the platform is perfect so thank you very much.

de (9-A) DAYANA CAROLINA SALAS VERGARA -
Well, despite all the difficulties that we experience day by day in Colombia and around the world, holding virtual classes is not a good or bad idea, since not all the students of our institution benefit from having a computer, cell phone, internet, etc ... And clearly we understand much better in a current class than by these means.
On the other hand, the positive of all this is that we are not far behind in classes and we must admit that the platform is very easy to handle.
I understand that due to all that has happened recently we are forced to use this medium to be able to continue with our classes and not fall behind, that is why I think that on this side the academic platform benefits us.

de (9-C) HELLEN MARIA PEREZ MONSALVE -
My expectations with virtual classes through platforms are clear, we all want the same to continue acquiring good learning but now in a different way, in which we are all going to learn something new. I want all my learning to remain the same, acquiring the same knowledge to achieve all the goals that I set myself and never stop, all my expectations regarding these classes are the same that everyone should want to continue educating me regardless of the difficulties for which the country and the whole world are passing by and what better way to continue with our education other than these virtual platforms that these moments are what unite us

de (9-A) MELANY SOFIA CUERVO PUERTA -
My opinion on expectations with virtual classes through the platform, first of all is a new method, it is something that we must get used to due to the situation we are experiencing right now, it is also good since it can be very useful for a future where programs are something we´re going to use daily, however it is somewhat stressful and sometimes a little uncomfortable for some people because this method is not used frequently and we find it difficult to handle it, but we have teachers who are always there to help us with any concern we have or encourage us to continue with our work

de (9-A) JORGE MARIO AYALA MOLINA -
Well, I think that it is a very good idea since thanks to these virtual classes we will keep ourselves informed of all our academic activities, thanks to the fact that this pandemic has not allowed us to do it in contact with other people, I have already had several virtual meetings with friends and I find it very cool to be able to see each other's faces to get out of the routine in which this quarantine has us, I miss them very much.

de (9-A) DALLYS SENIOR ZARANTE -
My expectations about this way of educating is to learn a little to value what we have, I hope this platform helps us a lot to learn a little more to manage platforms and acquire knowledge about the English language, and although I honestly do not like this way of learning I am very grateful to the teachers for continuing to educate us despite the situation, I hope to see you soon and that we all get through it well.

de (9-A) OSCAR DAIR MIRANDA GUEVARA -
In my opinion, this is a method in which we from our homes can work pleasantly, but thinking of those who do not have a computer, internet, cell phone, etc.This method can be harmful for those who do not have this type of device.
I think that this big problem should be solved, especially in rural areas or in small towns near and far from the city.

Oscar Dair Miranda Guevara 9th A

de (9-A) GABIS PAOLA FRANCO GUZMAN -
My expectations about virtual classes are more helpful because it can enable the development of a learning process. So we cam communicate allow that we students access the study material , so we continue with our classes and without putting our lives in danger .

de (9-A) MARIA FERNANDA GONZALEZ PEREIRA -
The truth seems to me very interesting to learn through the platform, since we can put into practice what we know about technology, it is a rather complex medium that now it is necessary to know due to the difficulties we are experiencing, although many cannot access and it is more difficult to study for them

de (9-C) ANDREA CAROLINA MARTINEZ CEBALLOS -
My expectation with these virtual classes is that we continue to develop training and education in us student taking into account protection and health in order to continue with our academic projects. Also assuming responsibility and strength of our own will in the programmed activities

de (9-C) MARCOS ESPITIA MUOZ -
I think that doing the work on this platform is more practical but what happens to those who do not comply with the internet service or a cell phone or a computer, so it is very difficult to work and on the other hand, it is also necessary for colleagues with whom to share.

de (9-C) MAYLIN ESCOBAR RIOS -
My opinion is that the virtual platform is very useful and easy to use, although I think it is not the same as in the classroom, but we have to get used to this work tool since in the situation we are in, there is no another way, thanks.

de (9-C) MARIA CELESTE LOPEZ MONTES -
The platform is practical, easy to use, I like it since we have the possibility of entering both by computer and cell phone, although the platform is very good, it is not the same as in the classroom we could talk, share, but due to the pandemic We cannot do it and that is why I consider it to be a very practical method for everyone.

de (9-C) YELISSA ANDREA MARTINEZ PERNETT -
It is a really practical way to study and continue exercising our activities in this situation we are experiencing.
At first it was a bit confusing, however, with the guides and reading everything about the page I was able to understand better, in addition it is very easy to deliver the assignments.

de (9-C) LULY VALENTINA OVIEDO FLOREZ -
Honestly this is new for me, but I try to fit in and accommodate myself as best as possible with these virtual classes. At the moment I have found it very useful and necessary at the moment, its tools seem easy to use and I am also sure that when this pandemic ends, it will continue to be just as useful.

de (9-C) ARBEY DEDIOS ARGUELLO MIRANDA -
They are not very good or bad, but they will not give us the same learning that we have in person because I do not like it, I like being in classroom classes better, I understand better and I can ask at any time with a quick answer, but I can but would not be long term if not well managed

de (9-A) CARLOS MANUEL BARRERA BORJA -
My expectations with virtual class are to improve my learning skills using this plat form and to learn new vocabulary and gramatical rules. Also using this platform can acquire new knowledge about tecnological tools. Yt.can be difficult, because Dome times the network doesnt work properly. However the idea is to take aduantage of virtul class and strengthen my weaknesses

de (9-C) BREIDER GONZALEZ CASTILLO -

In my opinion, the platform will inspire us to study at home and reflect with both the video and be united as a family, among other things, and we pray that this disease goes away from everyone and also do all the activities to reach the goal, thanks, let's take care of ourselves and pray amen

de (9-C) ANGEL MIGUEL MEJIA SALVADOR -
I think it is a very good thing, since the hopes placed on distance education are those that extend to access and the opportunity to learn to students or anyone, anytime, anywhere.
But well, since I ask God to take care of me and my family

de (9-C) JUAN DAVID FABRA MORENO -
In my perception , the expectations that i have are good and at the same time bad since for this situation the platform is very good and bad because in virtual classes the same is not learned. However trusting god so that we can soon get out of this and be back in our classes.
En respuesta a (9-C) JUAN DAVID FABRA MORENO

de (9-C) LUIS ALFONSO AGUDELO RAMIREZ -
my perspective on the virtual classes on the platform helps us to be informed about the activities of
All areas for me is a good idea of ​​the platform since what is happening with the pandemic seems to me a good idea of ​​the platform.

de (9-C) JOAN ANDRES VELLOJN ROJAS -

In this platform you can see the ease of delivering the works and projects effectively, it is a very good tool and I think it can be very useful in the educational community

de (9-A) DANIELA DE JESUS PACHECO BALLESTEROS -
I think that the platform is a simple and practical way of learning, but it is not as effective compared to face-to-face classes, because the student's accompaniment is greater. However, its operation is quite effective now that we have to be apart, and it is something that can continue to be used even in face-to-face classes. I hope that this tool continues to help us for a better learning

de (9-A) MARIA CAMILA GARCIA SOLANO -

The expectations that I have with virtual classes are to be able to continue my educational process in this method, so as not to delay the education that I have been given in face-to-face classes, and that due to problems worldwide we have been forced to change to this form, I hope Being able to learn through these classes how to cope with this pandemic and complete all my work and activities on time and with merit, I hope to continue with the face-to-face classes when all this ends, with a much higher level of education.

de (9-C) KAREN TATIANA HERNANDEZ PEREZ -
The expectation that I have with these virtual classes ir that ir Will help ya a Lot because ir helps us to know all the information we need And ir also helps us to know what projects or works they Will leave us And there we have all the information.This platform of our institution is very good it will also help us while this pandemic passes And there is no doubt that we Will get ahead thanks to these virtual classes of our institution

de (9-A) SHAIRA MARCELA GOMEZ ROJAS -
Well, it seems to me that it is a very good method since it helps us to continue studying since, due to the citations that we are going through, it helps us to continue taking on challenges and to continue improving our capabilities and other challenges that we set ourselves.